Our Charitable Objects are:
a) the relief of persons who are in need as a result of dementia or other degenerative neurological disorders, acquired brain injury, mental health issues, learning, sensory or other problems arising from ageing, illness or disease;
b) the relief of poverty and distress caused thereby of carers and ex-carers of such persons and their families;
c) the provision of advocacy to assist such persons to obtain access to their full rights and privileges as citizens;
d) the advancement of education amongst carers and the general public regarding dementia and other issues referred to in clause a) above.
We pride ourselves in offering the best quality of life for people with dementia and their families by:
- treating everyone with dignity, respect and kindness,
- training our staff to the highest standards and supporting them to be the best that they can be,
- listening to what you want and acting upon it,
- investing in providing first rate care at prices consistent with a charity; and
- pushing forward the standards in dementia care to provide better care for people, investing in research, training and support for other professionals and carers.