What we offer
For our paid roles, we require people who have a genuine interest in the caring profession and are willing to work to improve the lives of people with dementia and other degenerative neurological conditions. In return, we offer:
- Some of the best hourly rates of pay for care work in the North East.
- Guaranteed hours contracts, typically 40 hours, 30 hours or 20 hours on a 2 week rotation basis (e.g. on a 40 hour contract, week 1 would involve approx. 35 hours and week 2 would involve approx. 45 hours. All employees are required to work every other weekend.
- Fully funded training including NVQ level 3 in Health & Social Care and specialist dementia qualifications in association with the University of Stirling.
- Paid DBS.
- NEST pension scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Paid mileage and travel time.
- Career progression opportunities.
For more information, click here.
Whatever role you have within Dementia Care, we can offer you a rewarding job, helping people in need.
If you want to work for a progressive charity, with good rates of pay, guaranteed hours, a pension scheme and other benefits, combined with a commitment to training and development, we would like to hear from you.
For more information on our current vacancies, please see the link below: