What we offer
For our paid roles, we require people who have a genuine interest in the caring profession and are willing to work to improve the lives of people with dementia and other degenerative neurological conditions. In return, we offer:
- Some of the best hourly rates of pay for care work in the North East.
- Guaranteed hours contracts, typically 40 hours, 30 hours or 20 hours on a 2 week rotation basis (e.g. on a 40 hour contract, week 1 would involve approx. 35 hours and week 2 would involve approx. 45 hours. All employees are required to work every other weekend.
- Fully funded training including NVQ level 3 in Health & Social Care and specialist dementia qualifications in association with the University of Stirling.
- Paid DBS.
- NEST pension scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Paid mileage and travel time.
- Career progression opportunities.
For more information, click here.
Whatever role you have within Dementia Care, we can offer you a rewarding job, helping people in need.
If you want to work for a progressive charity, with good rates of pay, guaranteed hours, a pension scheme and other benefits, combined with a commitment to training and development, we would like to hear from you.
We are currently not recruiting but we do have volunteer positions available. For more information, please see the link below: